Tuesday, March 11, 2014

2nd Ride clipped in

      

Here it is; my second ride clipped in. Not the fastest or the cooles video out there, but I was in no rush to finish the trail, since I had to climb all the way from my place, to have this run; still; I'm begining to understand the benefits from clipless pedals. It was a fun ride, the trail was half dry, wich was good, and to finish off; a nice ride through the village. Great afternoon!

A minha 2ª run com pedais de encaixe; não correu mal, apesar da velocidade ser reduzida, foi feita intencionalmente assim, de modo a usufruir um pouco mais deste trilho tão curto, mas sempre tão divertido :)
Começo a compreender a vantagem dos pedais de encaixe, nas subidas, então,  nem se fala.
O trilho estava bom, nem muito molhado, nem muito seco e, para acabar o ride em grande, nada como uma volta pela vila. Boa tarde de ride!


No comments: